Types of Tutoring
- Offered for many undergraduate courses on campus, focusing primarily on 100-200 level courses.
- Click the Find a Tutor link to see if a tutor is already offered for your course.
- If there is not a tutor listed for your course, request a tutor by completing the online New Tutor Request form.
- Offered for selected courses.
- Groups of 2 – 4 students meet at selected times with one tutor.
The Center for Academic Resources is able to offer online tutoring for some online or hybrid courses. Contact the tutor for your course by email to set up an appointment for an online tutoring session. Once you have setup an online tutoring sessions, the tutor will be available via Google Hangout (video chat). The tutor will be physically located in the Center for Academic Resources, and available via Google Hangout, during your tutoring session.
*Please note that you will need a Web camera to use this service.
Requesting an online tutor
If you are interested in online tutoring, please complete the online tutor request form and in the comments section say that you are interested in online tutoring.