Drop in Tutoring
Drop in Tutoring in CAR
- Offered for Chemistry 101 and 102 only for the fall and spring semesters.
- Set schedule and in one location, SSC 100!
- Drop in tutoring schedule begins on Monday, September 11th, 2017.
- No one on one tutoring is available for these courses, however SI is available.
- Chemistry 101 on Monday & Wednesday from 5:30-7:00 pm in Sage 1216.
- Not available for Chemistry 102 for the fall 2017 semester, but additional hours for drop in on Thursday nights.
|Day & Course||Chem 101||Chem 102|
|Monday||12-5 PM||2-6 PM|
|Tuesday||12-5 PM||2-6 PM|
|Wednesday||12-5 PM||2-6 PM|
* The maximum amount of time for each tutoring session is 90 minutes.
* The maximum number of hours a student can receive tutoring each week is 5 hours.
Other departmental tutoring available on campus during spring and fall semesters is provided under Campus Resources on our website, the corresponding department website, your syllabus, or speak with your professor for further details. Schedules may not be available until after the semester starts.