The Center for Academic Resources
Fall Semester Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Schedules may not be available until after the semester starts
- The maximum amount of time for each tutoring session is 90 minutes
- The maximum number of hours a student can receive for tutoring each week is 5 hours (this does not include attendance of SI or PERS sessions, just one-on-one, small-group, and drop-in tutoring)
Drop-in and Small-Group Tutoring
- Offered for Chemistry 101 and 102 for the fall and spring semesters.
- Set schedule and in one location, SSC 100!
- Drop-in tutoring schedule begins on Monday, February 5th, 2017.
- No one-on-one tutoring is available for these courses; however SI is offered for Chemistry 101 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6:30 in Clow L101.
|Day & Course||Chem 101||Chem 102|
|Tuesday||1:30-4 PM||12-5 PM|
|Wednesday||1:30-4 PM||4-6 PM|
- Offered for select courses
- Groups of 2 – 4 students meet at selected times with one tutor
- Small groups can be formed by a tutor or a group of students seeking help for the same course
Small-group tutoring offered for this semester:
At this time there are no predetermined small-groups established for any courses. If you would like to establish a small group, please contact a tutor to see if one can be established.
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave